File Analysis Tool Overview
Real Time File Server Auditing & Reporting Tool
Ensure data-driven decision making with FileAnalysis
Increase storage efficiency and reduce costs with the help of easy-to-comprehend graphs, charts, and reports.
ManageEngine FileAnalysis provides deep insights into enterprise file storage and security. It can:
- List effective permissions to verify least privilege, and much more
- Locate and delete duplicate files and optimize disk usage
- Identify inessential data including stale, trivial, non-business, hidden, and orphaned files
- Declutter primary storage with its junk file management capabilities
- Detect overexposed files that have to be locked down by assessing permissions
- Identify security vulnerabilities such as broken inheritances
But wait! There's a lot more than just file analysis software
Audit, monitor, receive alerts on, and report on all file accesses and modifications made in your file server environment in real time.
Data risk assessment
Perform content inspection and contextual analysis to discover sensitive data in files, and classify it based on vulnerability.
Data leak prevention
Detect, disrupt, and respond to sensitive data leaks via USB devices, emails, printers, and more through real-time security monitoring.
Cloud protection (beta)
Track enterprise web traffic, analyze the use of shadow applications, and enforce policies to safeguard employees against inappropriate or malicious web content.