ServiceDesk Plus help desk management gives you everything to manage your help desk requests effectively. It includes self-service portal, knowledge base, auto routing of requests, notifications, email integration, LDAP, AD integration, API integration, user survey, flash reports, multi-site support and help desk reporting.
- Self-service portal to enable login for users to submit their trouble tickets
knowledge-base system for users and technicians to search and add the troubleshooting docs
- NMS Integration to integrate with Network Monitoring Software for tracking events and network failures
- Service Level Agreements to set escalation levels for the SLA violations
- Multi-site functionality to manage requests, assets and technicians separately for different sites in your organization
- Email Integration to handle all the help desk emails sent by the users
- Notification alerts via email or sms, to inform users or technicians for request handling
- Request scheduling to manage and track the preventive maintenance tasks
- API integration to integrate your web-based help desk software with any third-party software
- Active Directory integration to enable user authentication with single sign-on functionality
- Robo technician to automate the "reset password requests"
- Request survey to know the technician competent level and user satisfaction level on request resolutions
- Flash Reports to get a consolidated view on what is happening with your helpdesk
- Help Desk Reports to schedule and review the reports based on Request-status, SLA-violation and many more from the list of default reports or to create your own custom reports