Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), which is also popularly known as "documented common sense", is a framework of best practices to manage IT operations and services. It equips you with the foundation for building better processes for IT management in your organization. ITIL’s main objective is to align your Information Technology with your business objectives.
What is your call on ITIL? Are you petrified by all the jargon, as well as the need for processes? Perhaps you have already taken the leap and trying to reach your final destination? ManageEngine solutions can help you in your journey, wherever you may be.
Challenges to Effective ITIL Implementation
Successful management of IT services calls for a seamless mesh between the people involved, the underlying processes in place and the technology that enables these two.
Organizations are frequently challenged with some of these issues:
- Under-utilized resources
- Increased number of incidents
- Multiple points of contact
- Lack of systematic processes to manage requests and IT shutdowns
- Random and unplanned changes
- Lack of centralized availability of information
- Reactive approach inside the IT organization
- Unavailability of expected service quality levels
A powerful ITIL solution in place can simplify the organization's IT management, allowing it to focus on its core business.
The ManageEngine ITIL Solution
To get your IT service organization on the path that many successful companies have achieved via ITIL, we have made it easy with ManageEngine ITIL Solutions. We help you with our expertise and unique set of offerings that will help you realize value from day one. Our offering includes:
- Top-notch software to implement and automate ITIL processes realizing faster implementation cycles and quicker ROI.
- Practical consultancy and implementation services that can get you on the fast lane to IT excellence.
- Systematic training and workshops to ensure your entire team is in sync with the organizational goals.
Immediate advantages you gain from the ManageEngine ITIL Solution includes –
- Proactive approach to the whole IT service organization.
- Decreased number of incidents.
- Centralized database of all assets and services.
- Systematic and planned changes.
- Reduced downtime.
- Assured availability levels.
- Ability to guarantee service quality levels.
The following products are present as part of the ManageEngine solution for managing data centers and ensuring high uptime for servers, networks and applications.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus web-based helpdesk software that helps you manage all your communications from a single point. It offers an integrated Request management (Trouble Ticketing), Asset management, Purchase order management, Contract Management, Self-Service Portal, and Knowledge Base.
ManageEngine ADManager Plus is a simple, easy-to-use Windows Active Directory Management and Reporting Solution that helps AD Administrators and HelpDesk Technicians with their day-to-day activities.
ManageEngine IT360 is an integrated business service management solution offers enterprises the ways and means to monitor their IT infrastructure, manage critical business services, and help them understand the impact of these resources on business goals.
ManageEngine Asset Explorer comprehensive Asset Management Software that offers enterprise-wide asset visibility and control to manage all your IT and Non-IT assets.