What Problems Does Password Manager Pro Solve?
Administrative/Privileged passwords are literally aplenty in enterprises. Servers, databases, switches, routers, firewalls and any other hardware or
software, could have equally large number of administrative passwords. These passwords are insecurely stored in spreadsheets, text files and even as
printouts and are shared by a group of administrators.
This traditional practice brings with it a host of issues such as:
- Insecure storage of passwords inviting security threats
- Uncontrolled super-user privileges
- No role-based access control; internal controls become fragile
- Lack of accountability for actions
- No provision for enforcing standard password practices/policies
- No centralized control
Password Manager pro solves all these problems by providing a secure system to store, administer, and share passwords.